Here's a brief overview of how to manage permissions in DS.
To change a user's permissions in DS:
- Select 'Administration > Users & Permissions' from the left side menu.
- Find the user you want to change the permissions for and click the Magnifying Glass Icon to the left of their name.
- Select the 'Permissions' tab.
- Choose which permissions you'd like to activate for this user.
- Click the 'Save' button in the top right corner.
Changes to permissions take affect the moment the user logs in. If they are already logged in, permissions will visible to the user on their next page load.