You've been given a platform and a critical message to share. You've developed your content, maybe even books and courses. You're ready to spread the word and make a difference - however...
- You have no idea what tools people in your shoes use to power what you do
- A volunteer has glued together a WordPress site with disjointed plugins that don't work
- You want a website and platform that's modern and professional
- No one is finding you or can book you
- Your missing out on opportunities to fundraise and sell material in person
- If you've found software, it's costing you too much (3% to 7% of your fundraising).
GiveCloud to the Rescue!
- Make a better impression with a compelling website template
- Spread the word with on our powerful media and content management
- Simplify your supply chain by selling physical and digital goods online and in-person
- Increase conversions at your venue by using SMS/Texting to promote giving and purchases during your events (Example: "Simply text 'never going back' to get your copy of our teaching")
- Sell material or raise money on-site with the Point of Sale or Donation Kiosk.
- Grow monthly giving and partnerships with automated processes
- Deepen engagement using private portal and logins
- Reduce costs using one GiveCloud account instead of multiple subscriptions
- Simplify operations with automated real-time integrations
- Prioritize financial stewardship by leveraging GiveCloud's low transaction fees
Get started at only $69/mon + processing fees.
Realtime Integrations with your Existing CRM
If you've got an existing CRM, we know how important systems are and how much you've invested in making them a core part of your operations. With over 10 years experience with CRM integrations, GiveCloud provides your organization with a deep and extensive integration with your existing CRM including DonorPerfect, SalesForce, and more.
- All contact data is pushed in realtime, including acquisition data, NPS data, and other important metrics.
- Intelligence prevents duplicates in your CRM
- Contact data is pulled from your CRM to be displayed in the donor portal
- Changes made by the donor can be automatically pushed to your CRM
- All payment data is pushed to your CRM, including financial coding and other tracking data
- Run ad-hoc reports in your CRM confidence that the data is up-to-date and accurate