Look at you! You're on an incredible mission. You've got a compelling brand and a great story you know you can promote well.
However, you are feeling stuck. Maybe:
- Your website was free or low cost and isn't doing your cause justice
- You've built an expensive site that doesn't do what was promised
- You've got a clunky giving page that isn't converting well
- You're losing money because you either only accept PayPal or you are using a clunky giving form that doesn't work well
- You're losing monthly donors because it's too much work to manage them
- You want to expand your fundraising but the tools on the market are too expensive
- The idea of growing your cause feels more like a nightmare than a day dream
GiveCloud to the Rescue!
- Build an compelling charity website with a beautiful template pre-built with your success in mind
- Increase your fundraising with a modern and engaging online form that works on any device
- Keep more of your money with ultra low fees and giving your donors the opportunity to cover those costs
- Reduce donor churn with automated payment processing, alerts and credit card updates so no donor has an excuse to cancel
- Reduce the amount of staff and volunteers you need by allowing your donors to update their own profile, recurring payments, and download receipts through your custom donor porta
- Prioritize financial stewardship with GiveCloud's low fees and allow your donors to cover those fees
Get started for just $69/mon + payment processing.
Realtime Integrations with your Existing CRM
If you've got an existing CRM, we know how important systems are and how much you've invested in making them a core part of your operations. With over 10 years experience with CRM integrations, GiveCloud provides your organization with a deep and extensive integration with your existing CRM including DonorPerfect, SalesForce, and more.
- All contact data is pushed in realtime, including acquisition data, NPS data, and other important metrics.
- Intelligence prevents duplicates in your CRM
- Contact data is pulled from your CRM to be displayed in the donor portal
- Changes made by the donor can be automatically pushed to your CRM
- All payment data is pushed to your CRM, including financial coding and other tracking data
- Run ad-hoc reports in your CRM confidence that the data is up-to-date and accurate