We know the pain of trying to run and grow your child sponsorship program.
- You spend a lot of your time managing data in MS Excel or a custom database
- Your sponsors don't know what's going on with their child
- You have no clue how you'd ever create (or afford to create) a website as engaging as "the big guys"
- You're losing sponsors every month and you don't know why
- Your operations feel like a mess
- The idea of growing feels more painful than exciting
GiveCloud to the Rescue!
- Increase your impact with a compelling, fully interactive website
- Make sponsoring easier by offer sponsorships online, on the phone and through texting
- Centralize your operations and manage your child records from anywhere in the world (and automatically update your website :)
- Accept more payments including Credit, Debit, Direct Debit (ACH), Cash, Check and more
- Save time by automating monthly charges, receipting, emails and so on
- Reduce sponsor churn with automated credit card updates and email alerts
- Learn how to improve your sponsor retention by collecting important churn and acquisition metrics
- Increase fundraising with automated appeals for gifts during special occasions like Birthdays 🎈
- Prioritize financial stewardship with GiveCloud's low fees and allow your sponsors to cover those fees
Get started for just $69/mon + payment processing.
Realtime Integrations with your Existing CRM
If you've got an existing CRM, we know how important systems are and how much you've invested in making them a core part of your operations. With over 10 years experience with CRM integrations, GiveCloud provides your organization with a deep and extensive integration with your existing CRM including DonorPerfect, SalesForce, and more.
- All contact data is pushed in realtime, including acquisition data, NPS data, and other important metrics.
- Intelligence prevents duplicates in your CRM
- Contact data is pulled from your CRM to be displayed in the donor portal
- Changes made by the donor can be automatically pushed to your CRM
- All payment data is pushed to your CRM, including financial coding and other tracking data
- Run ad-hoc reports in your CRM confidence that the data is up-to-date and accurate