GiveCloud works hard to keep your data secure, your systems operational and deliver peace of mind.
Every GiveCloud account is:
- PCI-DSS Compliant
- Encrypted using a 256bit TLS Certificate
- Hosted securely in a World Class Data Center
- Backed-up Daily, Weekly and Monthly
Safe & Secure Payments
Your donors can give with peace of mind and you can rest easy knowing that your giving forms and pages are safe and secure.
- Every credit card or bank account field has it's input sent directly to a PCI-DSS compliant server
- Personal information collected on any form (including payment) is always safely transmitted using a TLS 256bit Certificate
- The browser will display a 'Lock' icon that confirms to your donor that it is safe to give
Storing Credit Card & Banking Data
Credit card numbers and bank account numbers are never stored in GiveCloud and never touches our application. Payment data is always transmitted directly to your payment processor to be processed or stored using bank-level encryption. This is true of every type of payment including web, text-to-give and our iOS app.
Storing Personal & Cardholder Data
All personal and cardholder data stored in GiveCloud is stored on an encrypted hard disk in a secure data center (read below).
We've taken the appropriate measures to ensure the donor and receipt data stored in your GiveCloud system is only accessible to those you give permissions to. For example, our extensive permission levels ensure your web designer can't see fundraising or personal data, and vice-versa.
Storage, Network & Data Center
We are sure to backup every account daily, weekly and monthly. These back-ups can only be accessed by our top tier engineers and only for disaster recovery purposes.