- GiveCloud pushes all accounts into Infusionsoft as contacts
- Infusionsoft automatically handles duplicate contacts based on email address only
- GiveCloud can tag your contacts in Infusionsoft based on actions they take in GiveCloud (purchases & opt-ins)
- From the left menu, select Settings & Admin.
- Look for the All Integrations panel and click it.
- Look for Infusionsoft, and click Install.
- Connect your Infusionsoft account using the inline prompts on the screen.
- Adjust your sync settings using the inline prompts on the screen.
Syncing Contact Data to Infusionsoft
GiveCloud will attempt to push contact data to Infusionsoft anytime certain actions are taken:
- a new payment is made
- a new account is registered
- a new sign-up/opt-in takes place
The sync happens in 2 steps:
- GiveCloud attempts to push all contact data (name, address, phone, email) to Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft will either return a new contact id, or return the id of an existing contact that matches the email address exactly. This prevents duplicates.
- GiveCloud will then evaluate all existing tags on the contact in Infusionsoft and compare those tags to the tags GiveCloud believes they should have. If GiveCloud finds tags that the contact is missing, it will add them instantly.
GiveCloud tags contacts anytime:
- an account holder purchases a line-item that has an Infusionsoft tag associated with it
- an account holder opts-in to a group that has an Infusionsoft tag associated with it
In all of the above circumstances, GiveCloud checks the existing tags on a contact before it attempts to push the specific tags you have set on the line-item or group. If the tag is already set, GiveCloud will NOT tag the contact in Infusionsoft.
- Mass-exporting of accounts as contacts in Infusionsoft
- Mass-importing of contacts as accounts in GiveCloud
- Add tagging when recurring payments fail, suspend or cancel.
- Removing tags based on actions in GiveCloud (purchases, opt-outs, etc)