Access hundreds of different payment processors around the world through NMI's Payment Gateway.
Request that your payment processor setup an NMI Gateway account for you, create an API Key, and connect it to GiveCloud.
Creating Your API Key
- Login to your NMI account here: https://secure.nmi.com/merchants/login.php
- Under the main menu, look for Options > Settings.
- Under Security Options, click Security Keys.
- At the top of the screen should be a 'Generate a New Security Key' panel. Give the key a name (perhaps 'GIVECLOUD', but it's not important what you name it). Select a user who has the most permissions to ensure GiveCloud can perform all the necessary operations. Check both API and Cart options. Click Create New Key.
- Copy that key to your clipboard or somewhere safe.
Connecting NMI to GiveCloud
- In GiveCloud, go to Settings & Admin > Payment Gateways
- Click the 'Edit' button next to 'NMI Payments'
- Complete the appropriate steps on this screen and enable your NMI account. When asked for the API key, use the key you generated above.
- Click 'Update Information', and be sure to enable the gateway in the top right corner.