PaySafe is a global leader in reliable payment solutions at competitive rates.
Process using PaySafe if your bank account and charity are officially registered entities in any one of the following countries:
- Canada (Depositing in CAD)
- United States (Depositing in USD)
- United Kingdom (Depositing in GBP)
- Europe (Depositing in EUR)
Process payments in almost any currency and have the money automatically converted into your depositing currency. View PaySafe's docs for a full list of currencies.
Supported Payment Types
Keep in mind that you can always process custom payment types (For example: caseh, email transfers, checks, wire transfers, in-kind, etc). The payment methods below are those specific to PaySafe.
Online, Text-to-Give and Manual Entry (vPOS)
- Visa Debit
- American Express
- Discover (US Only)
- Interac (Canada only; Special account required; Non-recurring only)
- Direct Debit (Canada & US only; Special account required)
Supported iPad Kiosk and mPOS
- MasterCard (Swipe & EMV)
- Visa (Swipe & EMV)
- Visa Debit (Swipe & EMV)
- American Express (Swipe & EMV)
- Discover (US Only; Swipe & EMV)
- Interac (Canada only; *Spring 2020; Special account required; Non-recurring only; EMV Only)
- Direct Debit (Canada & US only; Special account required;)
- Android Pay
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Head to Settings & Admin > Payment Gateways.
- Hit the Edit button next to PaySafe.
- Populate the connection details on-screen.
- Be sure to hit the Enable button in the top right.
- Done 🎉
Completing the PCI Compliance Questionnaire
From time to time, PaySafe will require you complete a PCI Compliance Questionnaire to confirm that you are operating in a PCI Compliant manor. To help with this, here's PCI Compliance Questionnaire Guide how to answer the questions with dealing with GiveCloud.